Need help with testing your innovative solution
Apply for Test Farms and verify your product with the
Test Farms program offers entrepreneurs the opportunity to test their innovative products or services with farmers, improve agriculture practices and food system to be healthier and more sustainable.
- Matchmaking with farmers/agricultural or pasture land with the required conditions for a successful pilot project.
- The opportunity to do a pilot with professional farmers in a realistic setting in Spain, Portugal and Bulgaria to achieve validation of your agricultural solution.
- Possibilities to showcase your solution in a realistic setting to
display your proof of concept during Demo Day organised at the
site of farmer.
- Access to EIT Food network – over 50 partners and leaders of
the agri-food industry.
- 3000 EUR budget to support the travel and testing phase.
Shortlisted startups will be invited to join one 2-day match-making events. At these events, they will meet with farmers, evaluate the possibility of testing their innovative solutions on their premises and together create a plan for testing the technology.
Startups test their solution on the premises of the farmer/test field according to the plan created during the match-making event.
Following the testing, selected startups together with farmers will organise a Demo Day for local farmers/clients to attend, test the solution and possibly buy the product/service.